Monday, January 25, 2010

Busyness

Busy, busy, busy!!!!! High School, College, dual credit, play, co-op, painting my room...January has most certainly been full. Not that I mind over much. Though there have been days when I've blown up at everybody cuz of feeling overwhelmed and all that jazz. sometimes I wonder why I'm even keeping this blog because no body ever visits it. I check out new things from Gail Carson Levine and that's about it. and I know no one reads MY posts.

I may just start posting art work or something. whatever pops in my head that's interesting. we shall see...

2 comments:

Katie said...

I read it! I do. Not as regularly as I like--I'm afraid I'm nearly as busy as you are. ;) But I do read it.

NM Gal said...

hey hannah! I didn't know you had a blog! I'm glad I found it, through Katie. So I shall read it now. lol
~Meg