Thursday, November 20, 2008

wind bites hard

...this whole peter pan play is driving my family nuts. I'll be glad when it's over.

I have been doing everything and nothing at the same time. it's kind of funny how that works but mostly any person who reads this knows what I'm talking about. We're down to one computer now. our way to old desktop crashed. I don't get online as much as I used to because I have to share the computer with the rest of my family. I haven't been to work in a month either (cuz my bosses took a vacation) so I haven't been bloging there while printing a thousand disks for cheer. I've also just been plain lazy. I think I'm aloud to do that though.

gosh, it's nearly 8:00 pm but it feels like 10! I've been sleeping in lately. BAD for me. I need to start setting an alarm or something. the only problem with that is the fact that I wake up before the alarm goes off. it happens all the time...or I sleep through the alarm. that happens too.

the wind is really bad right now. it bites. hard. owch. I was outside feeding chickens and came back in for something. I'd only been out two minutes and I couldn't feel my fingers! cold wind. hate it. it really bites. owwwwwwwww!

I still want to put our roosters in the stew. I'm sick and tired of the attacking me every time I go in the pen to feed them. they like my dad, but not the rest of us. if my dad wants to keep the roosters, HE should start feeding them.

No comments: