Sunday, January 25, 2009

windmills


You know those HUGE windmills that people place in the mountains and stuff to gather energy for power and stuff?
Have you ever been almost underneath one? They're HUGE! It makes me feel really really really small.
Sarah, Rebekah, Rachel and I drove out to Caprock on a day trip and passed a ton of those things. We had leftover pizza on the way home, but that's besides the point. actually, I'm not sure what the point of this post is. *sigh* oh well. I'm feeling tired.
I think we're going to see that Inkheart movie later today. I've read the book and I can tell from just watching previews that the movie is NOTHING like the book at all. The bright side is that once I'm done watching it, I can vent with the rest of my friends. =D
Gez thats all. This is Kye, signing out!

No comments: