Tuesday, March 17, 2009

LUCK O DE IRISH

Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone!

right now I'm doing nothing. soon I'm going to be at the library for writers group.

It's the day of green! yay! we had lucky charms for breakfast (very Irish dontcha know) and doughnuts with green sprinkles for breakfast. we had a salad for lunch and we're having potatoes and chicken for dinner. one year my mom put food coloring in the mashed potatoes (green of course) and washed it down with green milk...yeah. that was taking it a little too far. I think we're gonna be eating green jello this evening, but i don't think we're going to have green potatoes. once is enough.

Speaking of green, I wish the land around here would get with the program and dress in that blessed color. seriously, I'm getting so sick of BROWN!

No comments: