Sunday, March 22, 2009

Spring Formal


I have the power!!!!! WAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!!! meh, it's just a driver's permit. nothing worth shouting about. I think the only people who know I HAVE a permit would be the people my mom talks to (she brags on me a lot) and you. I should have got one sooner, but I wasn't really interested in driving. I'm still not sure if I want to, but i do so much stuff that it doesn't make sence for my mom to be driving me around everywhere all the time so it's about time I started driving.

another thing that just recently happened that should have happened years and years ago was me finally getting a hair straightener they haven't been a high priority, but I've gotten tired of fighting my hair, so I got one. there another random thing that just points out how behind I am. *sigh*

The Spring Formal/Prom thingy was last night. just a big fancy dinner with a ton of teens from my homeschool group. the dress I was in looked nice and by the end of the evening, I was about ready to kill the person who invented heels. they're probubly already dead though. it was a very nice evening. in case you are wondering, no we did not dance or have dates. that might sound a little lame, but none of the boys would have gone with that idea. the girls and boys segregate themselves into groups. like, boys on one wall and girls on the other. we don't do this on purpose, it just happens. so yeah, we were all happy there wasn't dancing.

No comments: