Wednesday, October 14, 2009

In which my ghost does the writing for me

Bother, bother, bother. I rather like that word, don't you?

School is picking up slightly, which is good, co-op is less stressful, which is good, NaNoWriMo doesn't start until November, which is bad, I have a huge zit over my eyebrow, which is bad and I'm completely bored to death at the moment, which is bad. Yes, it is the ghost of Kye who sits here writing these words. I told you, I am bored to DEATH.

Actually, not so much, just bored enough to sit here and tell you that nothing is going on. I might go steal the game controller from my brother for a bit. How lazy of me! I do have a nice book I could be reading, but I usually read at night because otherwise I'm constantly bombarded with interruptions! I HATE being interrupted.

We watched Howl's Moving Castle again last night (in English this time) Not that bad, but Howl's voice in English is absolutely horrible and Calcifer sounds like Mike Wasosky from Monsters inc.

That's all. ta ta

No comments: