Tuesday, December 14, 2010

All At Once

Note to Self: never sit at the library request ten inter-library loan books on all at once. The reason? Well, had I still been leaving in Portales, it would take me two weeks or more just to get one book. I forgot that in Maryland, or at least in my county, all the libraries are interconnected and they do inter-library loans constantly and they do it quickly. I now have eight of those ten books I asked for sitting on my desk. I'm kind of staring at the intimidating pile and trying to figure out where to start. I shall have to read like the wind to finish them all...or I can just renew the ones I don't finish.

On a another note, I haven't been to the movies in what feels like forever. Mostly because I didn't want to see anything that was in theatres. Then, all of a sudden, all the things I wanted to see come out all at once! So in the past two weeks, I have seen HP Deathly Hallows pt1, Voyage of the Dawn Treader, and Tangled. YAY! I think I'm done with movies for a little bit though.

No comments: