Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Just Ain't Christmas Without the Ones You Love

This is probably one of the dullest Christmases I can remember. On Monday, my mom flew to Maryland to help out a sick friend and she was flying back on Christmas eve. Well, due to snow, she got stuck in Dallas TX. Luckily, my dad has friends in Dallas who were able to pick her up and take her back to their place until the next morning (which would be today). The Lubbock airport is still out of commission apparently, so as I'm writing this, my mom is on a plane to Amarillo. She's going to rent a car and drive to Lubbock which is a straight shot south to pick up our car which is still in the airport parking and then drive home. We should see her sometime this afternoon or evening.

It's kind of sad without mom around for Christmas. The tree is dark and all the presents are still under it. I think everyone in my family will be very happy when mom gets back home. it just isn't christmas without her.

So, I'm here to wish you guys a Merry Christmas and telling you to give your Family and extra hug. =)

No comments: