Saturday, December 19, 2009

Mellow Holiday and Book Dilemma

Done with Christmas shopping! And I didn't do it all at Wal*mart. HA!

K, so now all I gotta do is wait around for Christmas to happen. December has passed by so fast I can't believe it. I find myself in less holiday spirits than the years before. I think it's part of the 'growing up' factor where things seem more dull and old. Where excitement doesn't run as high and the presents are no longer tempting you to pick them up and shake them. It's sad, kind of, loosing that. But I don't think I mind terribly.

So I'm looking at the calender and thinking. "It can't be that close already?!?!" Apparently it is.

I Am up to 98 novels this year. I thought for sure I would have read over 100 by now. I guess not. After June, my reading kind of went down hill for two reasons: I didn't have enough time to read and there wasn't anything I wanted to read. It's hard being picky about books. I think that I might make it to 100 books by New Years if I try hard. I just need to find two other books to read...

No comments: