Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Wind Project and the Black Hole

So yeah. it took me forever, and I mean FOREVER to find this music for the wind video. I finally got it and a link to some other cool songs (thanks Aub) and have the project nearly completed. yay! they only thing I'm having trouble with is disagreements about the music with my client. I KNOW that in the business world, the customer is always right and I guess I'm just going to have to learn how to accept that. *sighs*

It was 81 degrees here today and about the same temp yesterday. I am thoroughly enjoying it! the only problem is that we had the windows open and now my Driver's ED text book is full of dust and little bits of grass. ick. grimy paper.

For some reason, all our pens keep disappearing. I have to hunt the house for one before I sit down to do my school work. I'm guessing they disappear into the black hole with the rest of the stuff we can't find. speaking of stuff i can't find, I found three T-shirts I'd lost nearly two months about between my headboard and the wall. now how the heck did they get there?!?!? I'm just going to blame the black hole again cuz that's the easiest thing to do.

tomorrow I'm going BACK to Bovina to re-shoot a few scenes for the wind video. this one guy kept mumbling and this lady's dog wouldn't shut up! the mayor was also sick the last time I went so I'm going to film him as well. I really want to see this project to completion, but I'll be really glad when it's over.

1 comment:

SarahE said...

You are doing very well!
I love it!
Keep up the good work!