Thursday, July 2, 2009

Bye Y'all!

Just got back from a sleepover at Haley's and as usual, we were up late talking...two thirty AM. Now I'm feeling that late bed time and if I can, I'm going to go right back to bed when I finish typing this.

Abby just finished listening to a book called A Dog Called Kitty. Mom picked it out for her. I never get boy and dog books anymore because most of the time they don't end happily. this was no exception. Abby comes running in, crying because the dog died. I think I should be the one picking the books out from now on. It's happened before. When I was little, Mom got me a book called Stone Fox. The dog died. I don't think Mom means to get books with sad endings, I think it just happens. I know quite a few books that Abby will enjoy, so I'm going to look into getting those.

this has nothing to do with anything, but I hate the word "fixin'" like, "I'm fixin' to go to the store." or "They're fixin' to have a baby." I also have a hard time with "deal." like instead of saying "I'll put the pencil in your little deal (meaning bag) here, and you're all set!" I don't like Y'all. I can't stand y'all! Its not a word I tell you, NOT A WORD! I've lived here for two years now and I still wince at all the little weird things people say around here. I don't think I'll ever get used to the High Planes.

2 comments:

Taylor said...

The word Y'all is no different then sayin You're or Couldn't. It's two words combined. Plus, if you don't like it then you shouldn't be living out here.

Hannah said...

it's not like I have a choice. I've been trying for two years to get out of here! ;)