Thursday, June 19, 2008

End to End



Today has been quite the day. I painted with my little sister this morning and then this after noon I made paper. It made this cloudy blue paper that I plan to write a letter to my pen pal on. Jodi made pinky blue paper and Rachel, the same.
We saw a rainbow this evening when we got hit with a strong, but brief storm. We saw where it touched the ground. that is something you don’t see every day. I don’t think you can see it in the picture, but the rainbow is in front of the tree across the road. You could also see the whole ark end to end if you looked down the street. It was really cool
Oh yeah, Jodi is sleeping over and about 15 minutes ago, we finished painting some really nice pictures. I don't think I'll get any reading done tonight.

No comments: