Monday, June 9, 2008

♫ I Am Going Nuts! ♫

Right now, I’m hungry. But that doesn’t have anything to do with this post.

Ok so now it’s to the editing stage of that one solo film job. I hate the editing stage cuz it takes the longest. Also, I have to edit the different dances, which means I have to listen to all those little supposedly cutesy dace songs. Like ♫ Ballet is so much fun to do! Fun for me! Fun for you! Let me do a ballet dance for you. ♫ or ♫ It’s a Broadway birthday party for a special dinosaur “ho, ho, ho! I’m the birthday dinosaur!" ♫ -_- yeah you catch my drift. I am so glad I’m getting 200 bucks out of this thing or I might have gone and found a lake somewhere and jumped in. I was not very happy when I came home from work, let me tell you.

Cookies! I gotta go now and sample these nice cookies mom just pulled out of the oven.

No comments: