Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I'm a Cat. I'm a Kitty Cat. And I dance dance dance, and I dance dance dance...


If I were an animal, I would be a cat. I have the personality of one. I like fish, I don't like being touched unless it's on MY terms, I am more awake at night than during the day, I have great night vision and hearing, I'm quiet unless I don't want to be, I can walk and jump off of things silently, I am good at hiding (especially when I don't want to say hello to company) I have a longish temper and I'll keep it and keep it and keep it until I can't take it anymore and I strike! Rarrr!!! I guess that would be striking without warning, something my cats do quite well. My temper flairs, viciously, but briefly. I don't stay mad for long. I also like to watch bugs...just as long as they aren't in my bedroom. I see bugs in my bedroom, I squish. simple as that. My dad is always telling me to retract my claws. And my sister calls me a "Good Kitty" and pats me on the head. I HATE that. Thank you for listening to my random little "I'm a cat" commentary. I'll shut up now.

No comments: