Wednesday, July 2, 2008

2TAV

Today was a busy day for me. At work anyway. I was running off inserts, printing DVDs Burning DVDs stuffing DVD cases and loading paper into the printer when the paper became low.

For those of you who have no idea what I am talking about, I work for 2Talents AV productions. ( A small home business in my town. Although there are ppl in TX that ask 2T to film or photograph things. I have two bosses. MR. John, and MRS. Betty. I’m kind of apprenticing, assisting, and playing a bit of a secretary for them. Not that I mind. It’s all quite fun really. And I’ve been learning a lot about the whole film process. (everything from capturing footage to editing and burning DVDs.) I’ve done more video than photography. But the demand in this place is for people who film more than it is for pictures so it isn’t really surprising.

Yeah so that about wraps my day up in a nice little package.

No comments: