Monday, July 7, 2008

Forgotten Dragon Homework


If there was ever a movie that was poorly put together, George and the Dragon would be it. We got it from the movie store because my dad said it looked interesting. From the beginning, I thought that the movie was poor. I’m not going to say cheesy, because that doesn’t really quite cover it. What annoyed me the most, was the lack of plot, stale dialogue, old gags, and the rotten selection of music. There was carnival music going during a fight scene! I did like the costumes for the most part. And some of the camera angles.

I think the worst part of the whole thing were the dragons. Clearly, someone forgot to do their homework. They had western LAND dragons, swimming! Plus the dragon egg was wayyyyyyyy to large. There is something called, Dracology (study of dragons) that was not in the least used in this film. The best part of the movie was the outtakes!

No comments: