Monday, July 14, 2008

Missing James

Right now, I am sitting in the back room at the school table. Nathan and Abby are playing on the other side of the room and Rachel is playing Lego Loco on the computer that's out here. I'm on the laptop. Why are we out here? Answer: flooring. we have ppl in the house putting down new flooring in the laundry room, kitchen, and the two bathrooms. and us kids have to stay out of the way which is fine with me. I"m not even sure what color the flooring is gonna be.

Last night, I had a dream that I was standing out side our old church in MD. So I went up the steps and into the building. The service had already started so I just scooted into the row with Ruth, Alli, Kyleen, and Alyssa. Don't ask me why Alyssa was there. Anyway, whoever was preaching asked us to turn to the book of James in the bible. For the life of me, I couldn't find the book of James. and it wasn't because I don't know how to search the bible or anything, it was because the book of James simply wasn't there! It wasn't in the bible. I have no idea what this dream meant if anything. I just found it weird. another thing is that if felt so real. i could feel Alli's shoulders pressed against mine because we were so crowed in the pew. I could also feel the thin paper pages of the Bible I had in my hand. Kind of freaky. But it's not the first "real" dream I've had.

No comments: