Monday, May 4, 2009

Driving Dilemma

So I have a driver's permit, but I haven't been driving...

with in the last week mom has asked me if I wanted to go out to a vacant church parking lot to practice twice. the only thing is that the first time she asked me, my hands were full of charcoal pencil and then when she asked me today, it was like, 4:30 pm and all of my energy was spent. it's not like I DONT want to drive. I just don't like having her asking me spur-of-the-moment like. I think we're going to put some structure behind the drive time bit, but I don't like doing it NOW. I'd like to have a bit of time to react and think about it. sigh. I wonder if I'll ever drive.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

You'll eventually drive. Don't lose hope! :)

Taylor said...

You're one to talk Steph!
But, truely Kye, will drive...eventually. :)