Thursday, May 7, 2009

talent show freak out

I'm teaching Abby a song for the talent show. she sounds so cute! she's got all the words down now, but the tune is still a little off. we have till the 15th so i think she'll have it by then.

as far as me and the talent show, i have no clue. I wanted to sing you're not alone, but I'm loosing confidence in myself and I am beginning to realize, even though the song sounds simple, that it is very hard to sing. i could change it, but I don't know what else I would sing. last year, I didn't sing at all and i regretted it. I could think about doing something else, but I don't really have a bunch of skills that you get up and show off. ugh! I'm just a mess about the whole thing and I have to tell Mrs. Sarah what I'm doing by Friday!

that also brings up another issue. I am supposed to sing the cat's duet and as the deer with the choir that meets on Friday during the talent show. but this is the last week left to practice and I can't go because mom and dad have a date in Lubbock! AHHHHHHH!

No comments: