Saturday, May 30, 2009

Fun in the Park and Cotton Candy

There was this thing in the city park last night. it was like the all saints festivals we had at our old church in the fall with small carnival games, bands playing, food, and way too many people. I went for the soul reason of getting cotton candy. pretty stupid I know, but I like the stuff and carnivals and festivals are the only time I get any. Everything was loud loud loud. I caught a few of my friends, including Jodi and Haley. I had fun taunting Haley because I had the next book in the series we're both reading and she doesn't. The evening went pretty well, there was too many people for my taste, but I was there for the cotton candy remember? I won two stuffed animals, an elephant and a TY beanie buddy.

I'm working on a new book idea called Step into side ways. I'm going to finish the first chapter and post it on my website later. it plays with dimensions. I guess that's all for now.

No comments: